USE OF INFORMATION
- The information so collected enables Paris to keep record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the Website and its functionality, analyze online data generated on Website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- Occasionally Paris may also share with its associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some of the personally identifiable information to render various services to you. For example: (i) Paris will have to share your mailing address or phone/mobile number with courier company to deliver goods ordered on the Website or any brochure/catalogues etc.; ii) Paris may share the data with the suppliers to deliver the goods/merchandise ordered on the Website; (iii)Paris may share the data generated on Website with software developers for improving the content and features of the Website or for targeted advertisement; (iv) if you register online on Website, Paris may share your data with other reputable partners/trusted third parties who may provide you with products or services or any offers which you may find interesting.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, Paris also reserves its right to disclose information in order to comply with order from any governmental, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to requirement of law, or when Paris is legally advised or in order to protect Paris’s rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
- A cookie is a tiny element of data that a Website can send to your web browser, which may then be stored on the hard drive of your mobile/computer. Cookie enables us to recognize you when you visit the Website or certain pages on the Website.
- Your browser can be set to not accept cookies from our Website, but this would restrict your use of the Website to a certain extent. Paris assures you that cookies placed by Website in your browser do not contain any personal or private details and are free from viruses.
- Aside above, Paris may, from time to time, use any other software technology such as Google Analytics system for aforesaid purposes.
- Paris is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitors on our Website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resources.
- The Website redirects you to a payment gateway i.e razor pay for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that Paris does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
- If you are a registered user with our Website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you change your login password frequently.
- While accessing the Website if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
- Please note that Paris will never send you a request email or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such email or call requesting password, please inform Paris representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at XX.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Please also read Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.