TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The domain https://parisworld.in/ including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Paris - the fashion icon (hereinafter “Paris”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at XX
- Through the Website we intend to sell our merchandise including but not limited to clothing, footwear, accessories, jewellery, etc., designed or created by various designers.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- These Terms have come into effect immediately.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian laws. All persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 cannot use the Website. For example if your age is below 18 years or you are an undischarged insolvent you are prohibited to use this Website or purchase any products from this Website or enter into any form of contract with Paris. The Website is also not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Paris for any reason whatsoever.
- By using the Website or purchasing products from the Website through any computer resource including but not limited to mobile or tablet devices, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms, various policies and signify your acceptance to be bound by them in entirety.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these Terms shall supersede all previous representations, understandings, arrangements or agreements.
- If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our Website, please mail us your query at XX.
- Paris reserves the right to modify or update these Terms including any policy at any time without prior notice. Access to Website after any modification or revision of these Terms or any policy/policies shall also constitute your acceptance to be bound by such modified Terms or any policy/policies. If required by any Indian laws, the modified or revised Terms or any policy/policies shall be applicable to any products purchased prior to such modification or revision becoming effective.
- You acknowledge that these Terms, policy/policies including any modification(s) thereof constitute a valid contract between you and Paris, even though it is in electronic form and is not physically signed by you and Paris. Thus you acknowledge and agree that by mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Paris and these Terms and various policies will be binding upon you.
- If Indian courts, for any reason hold any of the condition of the Terms or policy/policies as invalid, void or unenforceable, to any extent or in any particular context, such condition of the Terms or policy/policies only shall be deemed to be severed/deleted only for such limited extent/context as determined by the Indian court provided however that, in such event these Terms or any policy shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by Indian laws, to the meaning and intention of the excluded condition of the Terms or policy/policies as determined by such Indian court and the validity and force of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected.
- Unless context otherwise requires, all policies whether in force presently or introduced subsequently shall be deemed to be part of these Terms. In case of any conflict between Terms and any policy the provisions of such policy shall prevail.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE
- Website and/or any facilities made available on the Website, in whole or partially, may not be available from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, upgrading of the Website/technology, introduction of new product(s), computer resource repairs and Website maintenance, etc.
- In no event shall Paris be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- use or the inability to use or delay in use of the Website;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
- any other matter, including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website;
- provision of or failure to provide access to Website or any information, products through the Website;
- non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or pursuant to directives from government authorities or for any reason beyond Paris’s control.
- Interruptions in the Website shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription, purchase order or demand in a full or partial refund of any payment made or any reductions in future payments to be made.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Terms and any policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any conditions of the Terms hereto, the same shall be referred to the courts in Surat, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.