Please also read Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and other policies as set out on the Website before proceeding to place an order. By placing a purchase order, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and other policies including this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
- All products and information displayed on the Website is Paris’s invitation to offer and not an offer. Your order for purchase of any products constitutes your offer which shall be subject to Terms and the terms as listed in this policy and Paris reserves the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full.
- Acceptance of your order for purchase by Paris will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. For avoidance of doubt, no act or omission by Paris prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by Paris and the balance would continue to be an offer to Paris and Paris reserves the right to accept or reject such balance order.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. If you have provided us with your contact details such as mobile number, phone number or e-mail address, we will call you or send you an e-mail or use any other mode of communication for obtaining additional information from you to accept your order.
- Paris may either call you or send an e-mail or through any other mode of communication notify you, as soon as possible, the (i) receipt of your order; or (ii) confirm dispatch of product(s) and acceptance of your order. You can track the package through the ‘Order Tracking’ facility available on the Website.
- With respect to product(s) sold on the Website, we receive payment from you before your order has been shipped. If, for any reason, we are unable to deliver you the product(s), as per your order, we will inform you about the same and even refund the value of the product(s) not available or incapable of delivery. In cases where the product(s) are sold on the Website but payment terms are ‘Cash on Delivery’ then Paris will only inform you about its inability to accept your offer.
- Paris processes one shipping address per order. Therefore, if you would like to order several items and have these items shipped to different people, Aza will treat each shipping address as separate orders.
- Any coupon code can only be used once by one user. Coupon code will not be valid on discounted products. Coupon codes cannot be clubbed with existing offers, wallet or discounts.
PRECISION NOW GUARANTEED
- Paris hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish or appearance of the product/merchandise as ordered by you.
- There is also a possibility that you may need to alter the merchandise to ensure that it properly fits you due to variation in the size of the merchandise that may vary from one brand to another.
- Paris endeavors to provide you merchandise which is of best quality. However Paris does not take any guarantee that the merchandise will meet your expectation as many of these merchandises are handmade and there may be variation in each piece.
- Paris has taken all steps to ensure that the colour, size, shapes, design and other features of the products/merchandise that are displayed on our Website is accurately reproduced so as to resemble the actual product. However the graphical display i.e. visuals of the products/merchandise would be dependent upon the configuration of your computer resource. Paris does not guarantee that the colour of products/merchandise displayed on the Website in your computer resource accurately represents the actual product/merchandise. There is also a possibility that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
- Paris expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content; this Website, all content, information, software, products, audio or video and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Paris is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the Object either before or after the sale.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Paris is not liable to compensate you if the quality of any products/merchandise purchased by you through the Website did not meet your expectations. At most, Paris may allow you to return the product in exchange for another product as per the terms prescribed under Paris’s “Return and Exchanges Policy”.
- You cannot ask from Paris any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or compensation of any kind, for any reason, including but not limited to -
- Any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product/merchandise;
- Any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure events;
- Any missed opportunities to avail certain discounts;
- Any issue with courier companies or our delivery partners or their personnel;
- Any gift/discount voucher which got deactivated upon reaching the expiry date;
- Unavailability of items which you tried to purchase etc.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, aggregate liability of Paris, its contracted parties, employees, consultants, etc., in connection with this policy shall be limited to the value of the relevant Product(s) purchased by you through the Website.
- For example: Your purchases aggregate to INR. 100,000 consisting of several products say Product A (costs INR 25,000), B (costs INR 45,000), C (costs INR10,000) and D (costs INR 20,000). If Product B is found to be damaged or unsuitable for usage by the customer, Paris’s liability shall be limited to INR 45,000 only.
- Unreasonable and unlawful requests in addition to return or exchange, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to Paris and Paris reserves the right to cancel orders or block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.