- The domain https://parisworld.in/ including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Paris - the fashion icon (hereinafter “Paris”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at XX.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- In order to browse our Website, you do not have to reveal your personally identifiable information. However, our web-servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions, number of visits, time-spent on Website, products viewed, etc.
- There may be occasions when our Website would require you to provide personally identifiable information including name, residential or other address, phone or mobile number, e-mail address, gender, bank account or credit card information, etc. For example: when you (a) send Paris any feedback on any products; (b) inquire about Paris’s products; (c) place a purchase order for any merchandise through the Website; (d) create/register an online-account with Paris or subsequently update any information so provided; (e) conduct online surveys; (f) seek refund of any payment made, etc.
- Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information and any information provided by you is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such information.
- By accessing the Website or sharing information on the Website, you permit Paris to use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided or may be provided to Paris and stored by Paris in electronic medium in connection with your visiting the Website or ordering products made available on the Website or availing any services from Paris, etc. Thus in connection with the use of the Website by you, Paris is entitled to collect, store, analyze and even share your personal or sensitive personal data/information with its consultants, advisors or any third party to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or for any other lawful purposes.
- For avoidance of doubt, Paris is under no obligation to verify the source of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by you. You may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an email to the Paris. However rendering of any assistance by Paris is contingent upon your continued consent to Paris’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.