CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- After placing an order, you can cancel the order within 24 hours of placing such an order. You are not allowed to cancel the same after 24 hours of placing such an order. However, in case Paris receives any requests for cancellation of any order beyond 24 hours, Paris reserves the right to accept or reject request for order cancellations for any reason.
- If you have placed the order as a:
- Registered users, you will be allowed to cancel the order by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button displayed under “My Order Tab” on the Website after you login. Please note that ‘Cancel’ button will be deactivated after the lapse of 24 hours;
- Guest user, you will have to initiate the cancel procedure by writing an email within 24 hours of placing such an order.
- As part of usual business practice, if Paris receives a cancellation notice within 24 hours of placing the order, Paris shall refund the entire amount.
- As part of usual business practice, if the order has not been processed/approved by Paris, Paris reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the entire amount back to you.
- In case the order has been processed and dispatched, Paris in its discretion may initiate cancel the order and issue a store credit for an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the product returned only upon (A) receipt of the product within 10 days from the date of delivery of product to you; (B) through inspection of the product by Paris officials; and (C) Paris being satisfied that the product has been returned in proper condition. Please also read Amrita'sReturns & Exchange’ policy.
- With respect to refund of any payment by Paris under Section 8(a)(ii), Section 8(b)(ii) and Section 8(b)(iii), Paris will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
- We require signature of the person ((i) yourself; or (ii) intended recipient in case of gifts; or (iii) any person known to you/intended recipient who is present at the time and place of delivery and accepts delivery on your behalf/intended recipient to whom products have been delivered) as acknowledgement of delivery of the products so ordered. Once we have an acknowledgment, the ownership in the products passes on to you/intended recipient.
- Paris cannot guarantee delivery of product(s) to the post office box (“P. O. Box”) addresses and takes no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form. If Paris cannot deliver products to the P. O. Box, Paris will inform you about non-acceptance of your order and refund the payment made by you.
- Paris shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of the product(s) purchased due to any reason which is beyond its reasonable control. It is therefore advisable that you place orders well in advance.
- Paris shall not be liable for any non-delivery of the product(s) purchased on account of erroneous details provided by you to Paris such as wrong recipient name, recipient address or contact number, etc.
- If the product is returned to Paris as undelivered due to the wrong address, Paris shall be entitled to extra cost for resending the product(s) to the correct address. The extra cost towards re-delivery shall be paid upfront by you and the delivery time shall be extended.
- With respect to refund of any payment by Paris under Section 9(b), Paris will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
- By placing a purchase order for a product on the Website, you agree that you are accessing the product(s) available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction with Paris through this Website.
- Before placing an order on Paris you are requested to carefully read the description of product(s), product specific conditions, the Terms and various policies including ‘Returns and Exchange Policy’.
- As practice Paris returns money into the same bank account/debit card/credit card account from where it received the payment. However, in exceptional cases, Paris may in its discretion and subject to certain conditions entertain your request to transfer/refund money into any other credit card/debit card/bank account as applicable.